Tuesday, May 31, 2011

 23O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
 24Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. (Psalm 31:23-24, King James Version)

Sometimes life does not make sense.That is just how it is. Sometime you can do all the "right" things and everything still turns out wrong. It's like when you work hard to help someone, and they turn around and talk about you behind your back, or you spend your life teaching your children the right way to go and they still take the wrong path.Or like what is going on right now in my life. I know God is leading me back to school, but sitting here looking at what is going to cost, and nothing in the bank to cover it, and no resources to turn to, I am in a bit of quandary. I just can't see how it is going to work, but I know God can do it.  It is during times like this I have to keep the faith. None of this takes God by surprise. He is still in control. He is also keeping all the things I have done in faith in Him. He may let the trials of this life come to me, but He will get me though them. He also has something much better waiting on the other side. So when all seems to be going south. Look to the Lord and seek His face. What He brings you to He will bring you through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment